Technical Product Owner
Germany’s largest online provider of experience gifts is looking for a Technical Product Owner for the newly established Kyiv Team.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Our client knows everything about the value of gifts. This team is passionate about creating unforgettable memories for everyone and any price!
As Germany’s largest provider of experience gifts, our client combines customers’ dreams with a unique platform, that helps thousands of people. Visiting alpacas farm? Parachute jump? Romantic dinner for two in Italy? There are no borders for a team that is passionate to enrich the lives of customers. They know what sparks squeaks, adrenaline attacks, expressions of love, and storms of enthusiasm
Who wouldn’t want to be a part of a platform that changes lives and makes people happy?
- Shaping and maintaining the technical vision and roadmap of our topics in collaboration with the business peer
- Collaborate with business analysts and subject matter experts (PM) on team to transition the business requirements to technical requirements.
- Manage and shape requirements with your business peer
- Set Sprint Target
- Creation, Maintenance and Prioritization of the Product Backlog
- Prioritize tasks across our platform in sync with other technical and business product managers
- Define acceptance criteria for stories & features
- Set scope and priority of technical tasks in accordance with your Team & Principal Engineers
- Working in a highly agile setup with several talented Platform Engineers, currently operating in Scrum / Kanban
- Acting as a connection between your team and the other development teams
- Remove cross team impediments
- Own your product from end to end
- Constantly monitoring of KPI’s & Metrics towards your product
- Strong communication and planning skills
- Good knowledge and proven experience in software development and agile methodologies
- Comfortable and proven experience with working in agile frameworks like SCRUM and Kanban
- Experience in coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules
- Willingness to acquire additional system/technical knowledge as needed
- Good understanding of basic development principles
- At least 1 year of experience in a product owner role or technical product owner role.
- 4+ years’ experience in Information Technology, preferably Software development in an agile environment.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- SaaS experience
- A friendly, laid-back work atmosphere with lots of after-work activities and events
- Accounting, tax and annual reporting support
- Medical insurance
- Health/Sports compensation
- Free German & English classes
- Regular corporate events
- Business trips & conference participation