Team Lead PHP/Go Developer
Our Client is one of the leading online companies and Germany’s largest comparison portal. And they continue to grow – with you.
If you want to make a difference, you’ve come to the right place. Experience the dynamics of e-commerce, agile processes, flat hierarchies, and steep development curves.
They are looking forward to your application as Team Lead (m/f/d) PHP/Go Development Team.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Our client creates the best user experience and simplifies the lives of millions of customers.
They provide transparency and easy access to millions of online offers – in a neutral, objective way. For many customers, they are the starting point for many important decisions in their lives. Their free comparison websites help customers save time and money, which they can spend on the essential things in life.
They are proud that over 15 million customers have trusted us so far. We work hard to maintain and deepen this trust long-term. We measure our success by customer satisfaction.
- You develop new products and product features within a greenfield approach.
- You take responsibility and ownership for the products and features you create and collaborate closely with product management.
- You conceptualize the overall technical architecture, consisting of the Backend, database, caches, etc., and drive technical discussions with the different stakeholders.
- You build well-structured, reusable, and documented code, design automated release processes (continuous integration), and test features (unit testing) to ensure the robustness and high quality of the product.
- You take responsibility for your team and coach other team members.
- You participate in functional recruiting interviews.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience in a Senior position.
- Experience in Leading a Team.
- Proficient knowledge of object-oriented software development with PHP and MySQL.
- Experience in Go is not a must.
- First experience in handling cloud infrastructure with AWS (e.g. EKS and RDS).
- You strive for best-in-class development practices and clean code, are quality-aware work independently, and are solution-oriented.
- You act as a skilled problem solver and give and embrace feedback.
- You are a motivating player within your team and inspire others to top performance.
- You have a strong written and spoken command of English (C1) and ideally some basic German communication skills.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Security of an established online company with start-up flair – our client hires permanent staff for an unlimited period of time.
- They offer flexible working arrangements and a fair home office arrangement, competitive salary, and the opportunity to form your future team and work environment.
- They provide a large variety of advanced trainings, help with language courses, and financial support with mobility costs, although their offices are more than perfectly located in the city.
- They have short decision-making processes and maintain close contact with the CEOs and founders of the Product, offer promising career opportunities, team events, office lunches, coffee, an extensive cashback program for the product worlds, and much more.