Senior PHP (Laravel) Developer
We are currently looking for a Backend PHP (Laravel) Developer in Ukraine.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Our client is building and investing in tasteful, effective , and sustainable experience platforms for a new era of living and consumption – online and offline with HQs in the USA and Germany. Primarily focused on platforms for Fan engagement, and lifestyle platforms for the top retail and celebrity brands such as Porsche, Mercedes, Tesla, Apple, Chanel, FIFA, and T-Mobile.
- You will work on various client projects. The first projects will deal with Fan engagement (in this case a project for Taylor Swift), as well as lifestyle and luxury engagement such as projects for Louis Vuitton and Gucci.
- You will work with a preexisting, mostly Frontend team of engineers, and report directly to the CTO who will be manage the projects.
- You will receive details of frontend designs via Figma and will work to implement them on the BE.
- Advanced knowledge of PHP and Laravel;
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently;
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with remote team members;
- Proactive and self-motivated to take ownership of projects and deliver high-quality work;
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Attention to detail and ability to write clean, maintainable code;
- Willingness to learn new technologies and stay updated with industry trends.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Remote work;
- 20 working days of annual leave;
- 100% sick pay;
- Tax accounting and annual reporting support;
- Medical insurance and partial sports compensation;
- Opportunity to work in an international environment;
- Room to grow: you’ll have the opportunity to bring your ideas to the table and take on real responsibilities.