Senior/Lead PHP Fullstack Developer
Are you ready to have a massive impact and become a member of the new CEO Taskforce Team? As Germany’s leading price comparison portal, our client provides innovative services to more than 15 million customers. To further fuel their innovation power a new CEO Taskforce Team is responsible for developing and launching pathbreaking high-impact services from scratch.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
This team works closely together with the Product C-Level Management and especially the CTO. As Senior/Lead PHP Software Developer you will work on system and software architecture, develop new products and product features, and will be responsible for shipping completely new services.
Within our CEO Taskforce Team, our vision is to create multiple new services over the next years. After one service has been successfully launched and scaled within our platform, you can go either way: Continue to work on that service and take it to the next level, or take the challenge and create the next service from scratch again.
We are looking forward to your application as Senior / Lead PHP Fullstack Developer.
- You develop new products and product features within a greenfield approach
- You take ownership for the products and features you create and collaborate closely with product management
- You conceptualize the overall technical architecture, consisting of frontend, backend, database, caches, etc. and drive technical discussions with the different stakeholders
- You build well-structured, reusable, and documented code, design automated release processes (continuous integration) and test features (unit testing) to ensure the robustness and high quality of the product
- 8+ years of professional software development experience
- Proficient knowledge of object-oriented software development with PHP and MySQL
- Safe to handle a Linux Debian production environment
- Know-How in DevOps practices and ability to leverage continuous integration and delivery (CI / CD) tools, as well as experience in planning, designing and supporting cloud infrastructure (preferably AWS)
- You strive for best-in-class development practices and clean code, are quality aware and work independently and solution-oriented
- You act as a skilled problem solver and give and embrace feedback
- You are a motivating player within your team and inspire others to top performance
- You have good written and spoken command of English
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Our client is a diverse, engaged, and highly motivated bunch of people looking for like-minded team members. Although embedded in a stable, growing, and highly successful company, their product teams never lost their specific start-up spirit and try to maintain an atmosphere of openness, innovativeness, learning culture, and lots of fun.
Further, there are several reasons to join the team:
- Our client offers flexible working arrangements and a fair home office arrangement (“4+1”), a competitive salary, and the opportunity to form your future team and work environment.
- They provide a large variety of advanced trainings, help with language courses and financial support with mobility costs, although their offices are more than perfectly located in the city.
- They have short decision-making processes and maintain close contact with the CEOs and founders of Product, offer promising career opportunities, team events, office lunches, coffee, an extensive cashback program for the product worlds, and much more.