You will join the team of skilled professionals that successfully started the project with new technology stack and help to make the project better. As a Middle Java Developer in our team, you’re connecting the data layer with the frontend.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Would you like to transform the world of retail? Our client bridges the gap between the online and offline shopping worlds. You will join the team of skilled professionals who take care of more than 1500 retailers & brands, using data-driven marketing solutions. Developing an innovative product, you will face interesting professional challenges, helping businesses to raise the impact of their offer.
- playing an active role in the development of client`s applications, that consume big data
- designing and implementing new APIs on our AWS infrastructure,
- making use of AWS services for new components
- taking responsibility for the production setup and monitoring checking API’s compatibilities and unifying them.
- gaining experience in programming Java 11+
- exploring technologies like AWS, PostgreSQL, Rest API
- building a system in the spirit of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- You have at least 2+ years of practical Java experience. You’re familiar with Hibernate and Spring.
- You have experience with SQL (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Experience with AWS and Kubernetes will be a plus
- You have good communication skills and express your ideas
- You have first experiences in an agile software development team
- You work independently, responsibly, accurately and reliably
- You are a real team player, but ambitious at the same time
- You are eager to learn new technologies and interested in cloud architecture
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- If on top, you enjoy challenging projects and tasks, that’s a definite plus
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- German as an advantage
- to contribute and learn new things, every day!
- room to grow/explore: you’ll have the opportunity to bring your ideas to the table and take on real responsibilities
- to be the next member of a young and international team
- a friendly, laid-back work atmosphere with lots of after-work activities and events
- fair compensation
- flexible hours
- possibility to work from home
- Medical insurance and partial sports compensation
- German and English classes