General QA / Software Tester
You like to be a voice of quality and continuous improvement in a software development team? You like being responsible for the whole end-to-end testing process of a product? You are interested in designing and automating solutions that ensure customer satisfaction? You want to be part of a technology leader in marketing software solutions including MDM (Master Data Management), PIM (Product Information Management) and DAM (Digital Asset Management)?
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
We offer you a lot of freedom to develop yourself. Above all, we offer you a great team, an employee- oriented corporate culture and many other benefits. Sounds good? Then welcome to the team!
With our client, retailers and brand owners create path-breaking product experiences of the future – using the full potential of modern technologies. Their goal is to revolutionize the everyday lives of marketing and product teams – our innovative, holistic platform focuses on time-to-value.
Vision for this role
In your new role as Software Tester you will be part of an agile software development team with focus on high quality product delivery, contributing via functional, performance and compatibility validation. You will be responsible for manual and automated testing, as well as optimization of our quality assurance processes. Analyzing and solving challenging problems will also be a part of your work.
- Be part of an Agile team, involved from conceptualization phase to delivery
- Make sure functional and performance requirements are met
- Continuously monitor and develop automated test suite
- Interacting with clients to understand and review product requirements.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on product design, and potential problems
- Preparing test scenarios
- Deeper analyzing and debugging of test results – database impact, errors or bugs, usability
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- Familiar with different testing types – functional, non-functional, usability, regression etc.
- Experienced with testing tools (e.g., Ranorex, Testrail, Selenium, JMeter etc.)
- You enjoy introducing innovations and continuous improvement
- You are characterized by a high service mentality, excellent communication skills as well as analytical, conceptual and problem-solving thinking
- Your working method is characterized by structure, pragmatism and reliability
- You like an environment in which you can be self-designing, but also have access to the experience and help of colleagues at any time
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- ISTQB certification is a plus
- We offer you a versatile job with high personal responsibility and global challenging tasks
- You can work in a professional, international working environment with flat hierarchies and short
- decision-making paths
- We live a co-operative and respectful corporate culture with fun at work and room for own ideas
- You have the chance to learn, develop and grow with support of our whole international team
- A collegial and appreciative corporate culture with fun at the task and room for own ideas
- Flexible work schedules
- Competitive salary
- A modernly equipped workplace