General QA Engineer
As a General QA engineer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and operating test automation solutions for our e-commerce platforms and all other customer-facing services, to ensure a premium quality experience to our millions of users. As part of an agile, cross-functional team, your role will also incorporate coaching your teammates in quality awareness, best practices, and test workflows.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Our client knows everything about the value of gifts. This team is passionate about creating unforgettable memories for everyone and any price!
As Germany’s largest provider of experience gifts, our client combines customers’ dreams with a unique platform, that helps thousands of people. Visiting alpacas farm? Parachute jump? Romantic dinner for two in Italy? There are no borders for a team that is passionate to enrich the lives of customers. They know what sparks squeaks, adrenaline attacks, expressions of love, and storms of enthusiasm
Who wouldn’t want to be a part of a platform that changes lives and makes people happy?
- Aligning closely with our test architect on the test strategy for a state-of-the-art e-commerce platform and supporting the teams with strategic and technical expertise
- Designing, implementing and operating automated JS/TS based testing frameworks, as well as testing on all levels from automation to exploration for risks, which help your agile cross-functional team to get fast and relevant feedback on the code quality on all layers and environments.
- Functional, integration manual testing through UI and on API level (SoapUI, PostMan);
- Reviewing and analyzing documentation. Requirements validation;
- Bug high level analyzing, logs analyzing (Kibana, SCP);
- System Performance monitoring (NewRelic, K6);
- Communicating findings to technical and non-technical colleagues
- Experience in designing, building and coaching robust and maintainable test automation frameworks for e2e and API: webrdiver.io, Jest, Cypress
- Strong Agile Testing mindset and full-stack thinking, spreading the quality awareness in your team
- Excellent test and quality engineering skills and solution driven way of thinking
- Experience with TDD, BDD, DSL Frameworks, JS Testing Frameworks, Jenkins, Grafana and other testing and reporting tools, CI / CD
- Knowledge about state-of-the-art testing tools, frameworks, strategies and approaches
- Passion for knowledge sharing and willingness to coach other team members in best practices, code quality and test tools, frameworks, manual and automated testing skills
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- A friendly, laid-back work atmosphere with lots of after-work activities and events
- Accounting, tax and annual reporting support
- Medical insurance
- Health/Sports compensation
- Free German & English classes
- Regular corporate events
- Business trips & conference participation