Senior Node.js Developer
Do you like problem-solving, both programmatically and via data analysis? Are you interested in being part of a key component in the Cloud Product portfolio? Do you want to be part of a technology leader in marketing software solutions including MDM (Master Data Management), PIM (Product Information Management), and DAM (Digital Asset Management)?
Vision for this role:
In your new role as a Full Stack Developer, you will be part of a team highly focused on high-quality product delivery, contributing via modern software solution implementation while contributing as an active member in the definition, prioritization, and planning of deliveries.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
For many marketers, IT, and global product teams, managing product information can feel like utter chaos. Data is siloed and scattered across systems and spreadsheets, wasting time and creating inconsistencies that hurt the customer experience.
This is where our client comes in. By combining its expertise in developing advanced software with a customer-centric approach, the company is on a mission to build technology that simplifies and automates product content management and frees up valuable time and resources.
The company’s Product Experience Cloud enables manufacturers, brand owners, and specialized retailers to manage and optimize product content more easily — through one easy-to-use cloud platform. With product content optimized, businesses and IT teams can spend less time fighting fragmented data and more time focusing on delivering rich, relevant, and emotional product experiences that enhance their brand and ultimately delight customers.
Our client is a recognized technology leader, and over 300 businesses in 89 countries trust our client with their product and digital asset data. The software’s flexibility, scalability, and usability make their daily lives easier, improve time-to-value, and help increase ROI. More importantly, the company empowers them to create the product experiences their customers demand on any channel — today, tomorrow, and in the future.
In your everyday work, you have a diverse range of tasks with lots of space for development:
- Be part of an Agile team, involved from conceptualization to delivery.
- Support and enhance a key component of Company Product Offering.
- Perform root cause analysis on functional or non-functional (e.g., performance) issues, contributing to stable and smooth operations.
- Build and extend software component interfaces.
- Contribute to increasing unit test coverage.
- Collaborate with globally distributed teams.
- Excellent knowledge of modern design patterns.
- Ability to effectively work with Agile methods (SCRUM, Kanban).
- Strong experience in Cloud technologies and microservice patterns.
- Relevant experience in using and extending REST APIs.
- Required language skills: Proficient English (Written and Spoken), Good to have: German language skills.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Skills and knowledge in AWS Services, MySQL, and PHP.
- We offer you a versatile job with high personal responsibility and global challenging tasks.
- You have the chance to learn, develop, and grow with the support of our whole international team.
- A collegial and appreciative corporate culture with fun at the task and room for own ideas.
- Flexible work schedules and hybrid working model.
- Company pension scheme.
- Holidays: 30 days vacation + special days of leave on top.
- Personalized Preboarding & Onboarding Plans for a Smooth Start.
- Modernly equipped and pet-friendly workplace.