C#/.Net Software Developer
Our client has been developing electrical CAD solutions for over three decades. Their customers include medium-sized companies, international corporations, and engineering service providers. More than 35,000 users rely on their software as the electrical CAD solution. The software is based on one core platform that covers six engineering disciplines: Electrical Engineering, Cabinet Engineering, Piping and Instrumentation, Fluid Engineering, Building Automation, and Electrical Installation. In addition to our headquarters in Bergkirchen near Munich, we have a branch office in Wroclaw, Poland.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Are you an innovative and experienced .Net Developer who is confident in your ability to write code from scratch and has a keen eye for spotting and correcting code errors? Are you looking for a great team and an environment that really lives its values? Do you want to grow with the company and achieve ambitious goals? Then you have found the right place!
- Develop the CAD desktop application.
- Design, implementation, and maintenance of software components.
- Contribute to the architecture development process.
- Ensuring high code quality by following best practices.
- Work self-responsibly in Agile project teams.
- Exchange with the interdisciplinary team of experts regularly.
- University degree in computer science or similar professional qualification.
- More than 2 years of professional experience in C#/.Net.
- Teamwork skills.
- Professional working proficiency in English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
Knowledge of electrical engineering, WPF, Entity Framework, C++, and open-source projects.
- Growing company.
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office.
- 30 days annual leave.
- Individual onboarding program.
- Company pension plan.
- Capital-forming benefits.
- High-quality advanced training.
- Good working atmosphere and open feedback culture.
- Motivated team and helpful colleagues.
- Employee benefits.
- Family-friendly company.
- Ticket Plus® Card (Edenred).