In this company, you will be assigned to work with the customer needs, and you will be not given some specific solutions to implement. You will strive to understand the problem first, LIVE it, and deliver the products that make a difference for the company’s end users.
Although our client delivers a high-tech solution, the company culture and way of working are based on putting people in focus. Through trust, commitment, and helpfulness, they all work actively to be an organization where everyone is given the best opportunity to be challenged and grow. They are very excited about the work they do, the customers they help, and the opportunities they see ahead of us, and look forward to bringing more people with them on this continued journey.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Our Client has been a cloud pioneer in the digital transformation of purchasing and finance processes since 2000. Cloud-based software is an all-in-one procurement system that helps companies to manage their business spend in order to achieve financial control, efficiency, compliance, and cost savings. It streamlines and automates all processes from source to pay including network collaboration with suppliers.
The connects business processes for buyers and suppliers, simply and securely. Speaking in figures: From three countries – Germany, the Netherlands, and Ukraine – around 130 colleagues ensure on a daily basis that approximately 450,000 users annually handle 10 billion euros in business volume with more than 50,000 suppliers.
Our client is searching for a .Net Backend Developer to join the Platform team.
The platform team’s mission is to identify and solve the cross-system, non-e-procurement needs of the end customers and other product areas.
The resulting platform should enable product teams to focus on their business processes and thus generate value for their users faster.
We encapsulate all the complexity and remove boundaries for our Platform to flourish.
What you will create:
- Cloud-native, scalable, and high-performing products of enterprise level;
- Applications and services, which stand alone for its value and quality on the procurement market;
What you will practice:
- Building and maintaining cloud-native micro-services architecture
- Design first then implement the approach
- Refactoring and maintaining our existing solutions and slicing bigger services into smaller chunks
How you will work:
- Actively participate in development meetings to learn new, understand company horizons and goals;
- Contribute to technical planning meetings by discussing user stories with colleagues and decomposing tasks; begin with the end result in mind;
- Ensure high quality of the delivered products (documentation, code reviews, unit tests, API tests, monitoring, tracing and alerting);
- Collaborate closely with the product manager to ensure the team understands the purpose clearly;
- Escalate when help is needed to the Head of Development;
- Align with the team during daily stand-up meetings;
- Speak out for improvement suggestions during retrospective meetings which work;
What core competencies we are searching for:
- C# (.NET Core & .NET Framework);
- Clean code, Microservices Architecture, DDD;
- CI/CD process understanding;
- MS SQL, Redis, MongoDB;
- Docker, k8s;
- RabbitMQ; MassTransit;
- Microsoft Azure Cloud;
- Azure DevOps;
- REST APIs;
- Integration and Unit tests skills;
- Experience in OIDC (Keycloak);
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Elastic & Kibana;
- Prometheus & Grafana;
- Helm charts;
- CQRS/CQS; Event Sourcing
- Work with the team to implement the best ideas;
- Concentrate on the essence of your job;
- See CORE culture (customer-oriented; open-minded; responsible; excellent) in action;
- Discuss feedback on your expectations and performance twice a year with your direct lead.