AWS Cloud Engineer
You will be a part of the Platform Team that provides the infrastructure and the tooling to use it. The team supports all business and tech teams across the company. The goal is to keep things simple, stable and be able to change continuously. The Team support and push forward the DevOps culture within the client’s IT environment.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
You will work with a German fintech company with a start-up spirit– open for challenges in banking. Our client helps businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. With straightforward APIs, the client’s partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification, and lending services. The company has 400+ people from over 60 nationalities – a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers, and entrepreneurs from various industries.
We can assure – you’ll never get bored with this job. Working with this company you are investing in your personal growth.
- Be a good teammate
- Challenge and support our current state in order to help us improve
- Consider failure as a learning opportunity
- Automate yourself out of the job
- A good communicator and you do this well in English (verbal and written)
- At least 3 years in a DevOps/operations/systems engineering role
- You have extensive production experience with AWS
- You know the differences between Continuous Integration / Delivery / Deployment, and what these mean to the processes around them
- You speak Linux, and you know well how to design networks and distributed systems
- Problem-solving skills
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Fair compensation
- Learning budget for conferences, books and everything you need to grow
- Flexible hours, Possibility to work from home
- Be a part of diverse team of 60+ nations
- Clear learning framework to support your career goals
- Medical insurance and partial sports compensation;
- German and English classes.